we (A. Semisalova, K. Ollefs, and M. Farle) are very pleased to organize the 11th edition of the SpinS workshop at the Wolfsburg in Duisburg/Mülheim an der Ruhr during October 02-04, 2019.
Keeping the tradition of previous editions, the SpinS-2019 workshop will be focused on nanomagnetism and its novel applications.
We kindly invite experimental and theoretical research contributions related to nanoscale spin systems phenomena as well as design, properties and applications of magnetic nanomaterials.
The SpinS-2019 workshop will include a maximum of 30 oral presentations of (20+10) min leaving enough time for discussions.
An afternoon poster session for keeping up the informal discussions will be organized as well.
This year, the workshop is planned to cover the most recent developments in nanomagnetism, including (but not limiting) the following:
- Nanofabrication of 3D nanostructures
- Ultrafast optical control of magnetism
- Magnetization dynamics in systems with competing anisotropies
- Spin-orbit torques and related phenomena in nanomagnetism
- X-ray imaging
- Magnetic Spectroscopy
- Nanocontainers based on hollow core dendrimers
- Magnetic nanohybrids for theranostics
- Damping in nanomagnetism, Perpignan, 11/2009
- Spin dynamics in nanomagnets, Duisburg-Essen, 10/2010
- Dynamics of Nanomagnets Assemblies, Perpignan, 11/2011
- Surface and Interface Effects in Nanomagnets, Porto, 10/2012
- Optical and Electrical Properties of Nanomagnets”, Paris, 10/2013
- Excitations in Nanomagnets, Barcelona, 12/2014
- Controlling magnetic nanostructures, Konstanz, 09/15
- Nonlinear Nanophotonics meets Nanomagnetism, Le Mans, 09/2016
- Interactions at the nanoscale, Rome, 10/2017
- Role of magnetism in energy harvesting and conversion by hybrid nanostructures, Perpignan, 10/2018