* Film BWL-Studium
Dr. Damian Oliver
- geb. 1981
- 2003-2006 Promotion im Fach Industrial Relations in Brisbane
- 2002-2003 Studium im Fach Industrial Relations in Brisbane
- 1998-2001 Bachelor of Business mit Schwerpunkt Organisational Communication in Brisbane
- Seit August 2007 als Mitarbeiter im Forschungsinstitut Workplace Research Center an der Universität Sydney beschäftigt
- November 2008 bis August 2009 als wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter am Lehrstuhl für Betriebswirtschaftslehre, insb. Personalwirtschaft beschäftigt
- Forschungsprojekt: Konzeption einer Studentenbefragung (WS 2008/2009)
- Attitudes toward work, employment and trade unions
- Youth employment
- Transitions between education, training and work
- Oliver, D. 2008 ‘Australian Unions in 2007’, Journal of Industrial Relations, 50(3): 447-62.
- Bailey, J., Oliver, D. and Townsend, K. 2007 Re-designing a Capstone Course in an Undergraduate Business Major’, ->Journal of Management and Organisation, 13 (1): 65-80.
- McDonald, P., Bailey, J., Oliver, D. and Pini, B. 2007 ‘Compounding vulnerability? Young workers; employment concerns ->and the anticipated impact of the WorkChoices Act’, Australian Bulletin of Labour, 33 (1): .60-88.
- Oliver, D. 2006 ‘An expectation of future success: The work attitudes of Generation Y’. Accepted by Labour and ->Industry, 17 (1), August.
- Price, R and Bailey, J and Oliver, D (2009) “'The Privileged Generation?' Managing Young Workers”, in Strachan, Glenda ->and French, Erica and Burgess, John, Eds. Managing Diversity in Australia: Theory and Practice, chapter 10. McGraw Hill.
- Baird, M., Cooper, R,, Ellem, B., and Oliver, D. (forthcoming) ‘Work Choices and Beyond: Industrial Relations Policy ->and Low-Paid Women Workers’, Making the Link, vol. 19, Labour-Management Studies Foundation , Macquarie University.
- Oliver, D. 2008 ‘The link between industrial arrangements and skill reform’, report prepared for the NSW Office of ->Industrial Relations, August.
- Considine, G., Evesson, J., Jakabauskus, M. and Oliver, D. 2008 ‘Workforce participation and firm performance: New ->insights’, report prepared for the National Centre for Vocational Education Research, July.
- Workplace Research Centre 2008 'Public sector health workforce', report prepared for the AMA, ASMOF and NSW Nurses ->Association.
- Considine G, Jakubauskas M and Oliver D 2008 'Workforce sustainability and leadership: Survey, analysis and planning ', ->Library Board of Victoria.
- Wise, S. Oliver, D., Buchanan, J. 2008 ‘Future of the rail workforce in New South Wales’, report prepared by the ->Workplace Research Centre for the NSW Ministry of Transport.
- Evesson, J, Buchanan, J., Bamberry, L., Frino, B., Oliver, D.. ‘Lowering the Standards: From Awards to Work Choices in ->Retail and Hospitality Collective Agreements, Workplace Research Centre, University of Sydney, September.
- Baird, M., Cooper, R. & Oliver, D. 2007 ‘Down and Out in New South Wales: The Impact of Work Choices on the Work and ->Lives of Women in Low Paid Employment’, Women and Work Research Group, University of Sydney, June.
- Peetz, D., Pocock, B., Oliver, D., Houghton, C., & Clarke, J. 2005 ‘Organisers, delegates and building members’ power’, ->report prepared for the ACTU Australasian Organising Conference, Sydney, September.
- Oliver, D. 2007. ‘Union Membership among Young Graduate Workers’, in Proceedings of the 21st Conference of the ->Association of Industrial Relations Academics of Australia and New Zealand, Auckland, 7-10 February.
- Allan, A., Bamber, G., Oliver, D. 2006 ‘Student Experiences at Work and Attitudes to Unionism: A Study of Retailing and ->Fast Food’, in Pocock, B., Provis, C. and Willis, E. (eds) 21st Century Work: High Road or Low Road? Proceedings of ->the 20th Conference of the Association of Industrial Relations Academics of Australia and New Zealand (Volume 1 - ->Refereed), Adelaide, 1-3 February, pp.29-38.
- Oliver, D. 2005 ‘New job new start? Union attitudes and student workers’, in Baird, M., Cooper, R. and Westcott, M. ->(eds) Reworking Work. Proceedings of the 19th Conference of the Association of Industrial Relations Academics of ->Australia and New Zealand (Volume 1 - Refereed), Sydney, 9-11 February, pp. 413-422.
- Oliver, D. 2004 ‘University students’ part-time work experiences and their attitudes toward full-time work’, in Hyland, ->P. & Stewart, G. (eds) 2004, Regionalism and globalisation: The challenge for employment relations: Proceedings of the ->12th annual IERA conference. Yeppoon, 5-8 July (Electronic Proceedings).
- Wise, S., D. Oliver, J. Buchanan, 2008 ‘Corporate memory or corporate senility? Renewing skills in a State monopoly’, ->paper to be presented at the International Labour Process Conference, Dublin, March 17-19.
- Oliver, D. 2004 ‘The role of part-time jobs in the transition from education to full-time work’, paper presented at the ->International Working Party on Labour Market Segmentation, Brisbane, July.
- Oliver, D. 2004 ‘Beyond the Yellow Brick Road: Anticipating Risk in Graduate Employment’, Unrefereed paper to be ->presented at the Work, Employment and Society Conference, Manchester, September.
*Informationen für Bachelor- und Master-Studierende