Under the umbrella of CENIDE around 400 scientists, organized into 60 working groups, conduct research on various topics related to nanotechnology. Research priorities within CENIDE are the following topics:
- Dynamic Processes in Solid-State Bodies
- Gas-Phase Synthesis
- Nano Energy Technology
In numerous collaborations both within CENIDE, as well as with national and international partners from science and industry, scientific publications, patents and new creative ideas arise continuously.
Therefore, the enumerated projects can only provide an initial overview of the research activities at CENIDE.
For more information, follow the links or contact us.
Research programs and projects
- Coordinated Programs of the German Research Foundation (DFG):
- International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS)
- Research Projects funded by German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- “Ziel2” Projects Funded by the EU and the North Rhine-Westphalian Government
- Junior Research Groups Funded by the North Rhine-Westphalian Government