Teaching at the Chair of General Business Administration and International Automotive Management
Students will become familiar with the necessary theoretical and methodical knowledge of the (international) (automotive) management. This knowledge encloses not only the (faster and faster obsolescent) fact knowledge, but also social and cross-cultural competence. Teaching connects fact knowledge, social, methodical, cross-cultural
competence and offers the students examples from the company practice. All these enable the students to achieve a successful professional career in international (automobile) companies.
Principles of Teaching
- Teaching of the current state of research and consideration of the latest management concepts
- Case studies in small team work
- Application of new media in the teaching
- Integrating of practical persons in lectures and visiting international car companies
- Consideration of the regional environment with the choice and preparing of the subject matter
- Suggestions for the teaching from the consultation of international car companies
Detailed information on event dates and times can be found in the LSF.
Current information about the events (shifts or similar) in the current semester can be found under News.
For general and administrative inquiries about all courses (eg combination of courses, admission questions, etc.), the contact person Dr. med. Monika Söndgerath (firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. +49 (0) 203 / 379-1040).
For content-related inquiries about the individual courses, you will find the responsible contact person on the respective individual pages.
|Winter term||Summer term|
|Bachelor compulsory module||
Buisness economics 1:
|Compulsory optional module||
|Master (elective module)||