15.03.2012 - 00:00:00
Graduation Grants for International Students 2012
Application until March 15, 2012
These grants are called to tender indigent international students who will have completed their studies successfully within one year.
Applications (freely worded) are to be directed to the International Office (Akademisches Auslandsamt) of the University of Duisburg-Essen.
Students from Duisburg campus are to submit their applications to Ms Petz, students from Essen campus need to submit theirs to Mr Rasum (Front Office Room 14).
It is essential to enclose the following with your application:
- Curriculum vitae (course of education and studies)
- Proof of academic achievements so far (transcript of records)
- Statement about personal financial situation
- References from two professors stating that you will achieve your final degree with good results within one year
- Bank details
- Local tax office and tax number
Application deadline: March 15, 2012
For a pdf-download of this announcement in English please click here: https://www.uni-due.de/in-east_former_website/fileadmin/news/Full_size/Studienabschlussbeihilfe_e.pdf
in German please click here: https://www.uni-due.de/in-east_former_website/fileadmin/news/Full_size/Studienabschlussbeihilfe_d.pdf