PUBLICATIONS IN PEER-REVIEWED JOURNALS (Published/In Press):
- M. Bause, M. Lymbery, K. Osthues (2022). C1-conforming variational discretization of the biharmonic wave equation. Comput. Math. Appl. 119, 208-219.
- J. Kraus, M. Lymbery, P. Lederer, J. Schöberl (2021). Uniformly well-posed hybridized discontinuous Galerkin/hybrid mixed discretizations for Biot's consolidation model. To appear in Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg.
- Q. Hong, J. Kraus, M. Lymbery, F. Philo (2020). Parameter-robust Uzawa-type iterative methods for double saddle point problems arising in Biot's consolidation and multiple-network poroelasticity models. Accepted to Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. (M3AS).
- Q. Hong, J. Kraus, M. Lymbery, M.F. Wheeler (2020). Parameter-robust convergence analysis of fixed-stress split iterative method for multiple-permeability poroelasticity systems. Accepted to SIAM Multiscale Model. Sim.
- Q. Hong, J. Kraus, M. Lymbery, F. Philo (2019). Conservative discretizations and parameter‐robust preconditioners for Biot and multiple‐network flux‐based poroelasticity models. Numer. Linear Alg. Appl. 2019;e2242, https://doi.org/10.1002/nla.2242.
- J. Kraus, M. Lymbery (2018). Incomplete factorization by local exact factorization (ILUE). Math. Comput. Simul. 145, pp. 50–61.
- J. Kraus, R. Lazarov, M. Lymbery, S. Margenov, L. Zikatanov (2016). Preconditioning Heterogeneous H(div) Problems by Additive Schur Complement Approximation and Applications. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 38 (2), pp. A875–A898.
- J. Kraus, M. Lymbery, S. Margenov (2015). Auxiliary space multigrid method based on additive Schur complement approximation. Numer. Lin. Alg. Appl. 22 (6), pp. 965–986.
- J. Kraus, M. Lymbery, S. Margenov (2014). Robust multilevel methods for quadratic finite element anisotropic elliptic problems. Numer. Lin. Alg. Appl. 21(3), pp. 375–398.
- M. Lymbery, S. Margenov (2012). Robust Semi-Coarsening Multilevel Preconditioning of Biquadratic FEM Systems. Cent. Eur. J. Math., 10(1), pp. 357–369.
- J. Kraus, P. Lederer, M. Lymbery, K. Osthues, J. Schöberl: Hybridized Discontinuous Galerkin Methods for a Multiple Network Poroelasticity Model with Medical Applications. arXiv:2205.06732v1 [math.NA], May, 2022.
- Q. Hong, J. Kraus, M. Kuchta, M. Lymbery, K.A. Mardal, M.E. Rognes: Robust approximation of generalized Biot-Brinkman problems. arXiv:2112.13618v1 [math.NA], December, 2021.
- Q. Hong, J. Kraus, M. Lymbery, F. Philo: A new framework for the stability analysis of perturbed saddle-point problems and applications in poromechanics. arXiv:2103.09357v3 [math.NA], March, 2021.
REFEREED PUBLICATIONS IN CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS (Published/In Press):
- J. Kraus, M. Lymbery: Auxiliary space multigrid method for elliptic problems with highly varying coefficients. In Domain Decomposition Methods in Science and Engineering XXII, Volume 104 of the series Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering, pp. 29-40, 2016.
- M. Lymbery: Robust Balanced Semi-Coarsening Multilevel Preconditioning of Bicubic FEM Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-662-43880-0_72, 2014.
- J. Kraus, M. Lymbery, S. Margenov: Semi-coarsening AMLI preconditioning of higher order elliptic problems. AIP Conf. Proc. 1487, pp. 30–41, American Institute of Physics, Melville, 2012.
- J. Kraus, M. Lymbery, S. Margenov: On the robustness of two-level preconditioners for quadratic FE orthotropic elliptic problems. In Large-Scale Scientific Computing, I. Lirkov, S. Margenov, and J. Wasniewski, eds., Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 7116, pp. 582–589, Springer, Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
- M. Lymbery, S. Margenov: Robust Balanced Semi-Coarsening AMLI Preconditioning of Biquadratic FEM Systems. AIP Conf. Proc., 1404, 2011, pp. 438–447.
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS AND SURVEY ARTICLES:
J. Kraus, M. Lymbery, S. Margenov: Robust algebraic multilevel preconditioners for anisotropic problems. In Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations: Theory, Algorithms and their Applications, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics 45, O.P. Iliev et al. eds., pp. 217-245, 2013.