Since October 2015 I am an Assistant Professor (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter) at the department of Philosophy of the Universität Duisburg-Essen. There I am a member of the Philosophical Anthropology & Ethics Research Group, lead by Neil Roughley.
I recently finished a job as a Lecturer at Princeton University. Before that I completed my PhD at the University of Edinburgh under the excellent supervision of Michael Ridge and Matthew Chrisman. My examiners were Geoffrey Sayre-McCord and Huw Price. I have previous degrees (also in Philosophy) from the Universität Bielefeld (Bachelor of Arts), the London School of Economics (MSc in Philosophy of Social Sciences), and Cambridge (MPhil).
- 2015 What is the Problem with Fundamental Moral Error? In Australasian Journal of Philosophy 93: 161-165
- 2014 Expressivism and Mind-Dependence: Distinct Existences In Journal of Moral Philosophy 11: 750-764
- 2013 Revolutionary Expressivism (w/Michael Ridge)In Ratio 26: 428-449
- 2013 Do Expressivists Have an Attitude Problem? In Ethics 123: 479-507
- 2012 The Frege-Geach Objection to Expressivism: Structurally Answered In Journal of Ethics and Social Philosophy
- 2012 Expressivism, Subjectivism, and Moral Disagreement In Thought 1: 71-78
- 2010 Thought-Experiments, Disagreement and Moral Realism In Grazer Philosophische Studien ?80: 245-252
- Hybrid Theories in Meta-Ethics (w/Michael Ridge)In Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy Online
- Review of Anne Burkard, Intuitionen in der Ethik. In Ethical Theory and Moral Practice [Forthcoming]
- Review of Joshua Gert, Normative Bedrock. Response-Dependence, Rationality & Reasons. In Analysis 74: 176-178 
- Review of Peter Schulte, Zwecke und Mittel in einer natürlichen Welt. In Zeitschrift für philosophische Forschung 65: 448-452