Interim Professor of International Relations
I blog at http://www.hochschullehre-politik.de/blog/ (in German).
For details about my courses, please refer to the LSF.
Topics I have taught at the University of Duisburg-Essen include:
- Theory and Practice of International Relations
- Causes and Dynamics of Violent Conflict
- North-South Relations and Global Governance
- Introduction to Peace and Conflict Studies
- Underdevelopment and Regional Integration in West Africa
- Regional Dynamics in Oceania
- Democracy and Peace
- Conflict, Governance and Human Security
- Intervention and Peacebuilding in Postconflict Societies
- The United Nations
- Colloquium for Final Theses