Article delivery service (internal)
What can you order free of charge via this delivery service?
- Essays from journals marked with an order reference in our Primo catalogue can be ordered.
- Please note electronic full texts that are directly accessible to you.
- Ordering articles is only possible according to copyright regulations.
- Electronically available essays cannot be ordered.
- Magazine issues, for example, may not be scanned completely.
- Scans from newspapers and so-called general-interest magazines (e.g. Spiegel, Focus, Geo Magazin) are also not possible.
Who can order?
- UDE members and students with a personal library card.
- Externals are excluded from this delivery service.
- Fill out the order form completely.
- Please order essays individually, i.e. one order per essay.
- Delivery will be made electronically to the email address you have entered. Delivery in printed form is not possible.
- Incomplete or incorrectly completed forms will be returned to you unprocessed.