Educational Psychology at the University of Duisburg Essen
Hello and Welcome!
The staff of the chair of educational psychology at the Unviersity of Duisburg-Essen (UDE.EDUcational Psychology) are happy to welcome you.
In the sections News and International you will find the latest news on our current projects and cooperations. Specifically, we would like to point the projects evolving around our research outpatient clinic "FoBu". FoBu cooperates with many schools in the metropolitain area Ruhr as well as the university hospital of psychiatry, psychosomatics, and psychotherapy for children and adolescents vat the LVR clinic in Essen.
The staff of our chair mainly focuses on research on the following topics:
- children and adolescents with difficulties in learning to calculate
- development of screenings and test methods for children with difficulties in learning to calculate from preschoolers to students of grade six
- development of training concepts for children with difficulties in learning to calculate for preschoolers and young elementary school students
- fostering planning and problem-solving behaviour in children
- tests that capture the planning and problem-solving behaviour of children
- children with special educational needs
- highly gifted and high performing children
If you would like to contact us, please refer to our overview of all contact data for our staff's e-mail addresses and phone numbers.