Curriculum Water Science - Oxidative Processes
- Organization SoSe 2019
- Oxidative water treatment: Pollutant control and reaction kinetics
- Determination of second order rate constants and radicals yields
- Mechanisms I
- Mechanisms II
- Applications in water treatment I
- Applications in wastewater treatment I
- Applications in wastewater treatment II
- (Eco-)toxicological evaluation of transformation products
- Economical considerations
Articles of Interest
- "Ozonation of drinkingwater: Part II. Disinfection and by-product formation in presence of bromide, iodide or chlorine"
- "Ozonation of drinking water: Part I. Oxidation kinetics and product formation"
- "The basics of oxidants in water treatment. Part B: ozone reactions"
- "Advanced oxidation processes: mechanistic aspects"
- "Advanced Oxidation Processes for Organic Contaminant Destruction Based on the Fenton Reaction and Related Chemistry"
- "OH-Radical induced degradation of ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid(EDTA) in aqueous solution: a pulse radiolysis study
- "The Reaction of Ozone with Bisulfide (HS-) in Aqueous Solution - Mechanistic Aspects"
- "The reactions of ozone with tertiary amines including the complexing agents nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA) and ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) in aqueous solution"
- "Degradation Kinetics of Atrazine and Its Degradation Products with Ozone and OH Radicals: A Predictive Tool for Drinking Water Treatment"
- "MTBE Oxidation by Conventional Ozonation and the Combination Ozone/Hydrogen Peroxide: Efficiency of the Processes and Bromate Formation"
- "Determination of ¥OH, O2¥-, and Hydroperoxide Yields in Ozone Reactions in Aqueous Solution†"
- "Degradation pathway during the treatment of MTBE"
- "Kinetics and Mechanism of the Degradation and Mineralization of Aceton"
- FIGURES-OF-MERIT FOR THE TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT AND APPLICATION OF ADVANCED OXIDATION TECHNOLOGIES FOR BOTH ELECTRIC- AND SOLAR-DRIVEN SYSTEMS
- "Prediction of Micropollutant Elimination during Ozonation of Municipal Wastewater Effluents: Use of Kinetic and Water Specific Information"
- "Supporting Information for Prediction of micropollutant elimination during ozonation of municipal wastewater effluents: Use of kinetic and water specific information"