Certificate - Registration
Getting Your Own Certificate
All members of UDE can request personal certificates (e.g. for signing e-mails) and server certificates. For this, you need to identify yourself at one of the registration offices.
- We only give out user certificates, that include a UDE e-mail address.
- Server certificates are only given out for official UDE services.
A personal identification is necessary for you to get a certificate, that is affiliated to a commonly accepted root certificate. This root certificate gets accepted by Microsoft as fundamentally trustworthy.
Since this is a matter of an international confidence network, we are contractually obliged, to do a personal identification. That is why you have to come personally to one of the registration offices.
- In the RA you identify yourself with a valid ID card or passport to the contact person.
- Should you request a server certificate, please bring a confirmation letter of your institute with you, that says that you are the administrator of the respective server.
- Please also bring a filled out request form to the RA.
The personal identification ensues at the registration offices (RA) of ‘Uni-DUE CA’. Please announce your visit via e-mail or phone!
|At ZIM||At the University Clinic (ZIT)||At the Faculties|
It is possible to get one time for a group.