Ursula Ludwig Home Page
french homepage (français)
- PI in the graduate school RTG 2553 Symmetries and classifying spaces: analytic, arithmetic and derived, funded by the DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft), start: April 2020.
- Member of ANR-DFG-project Quantization, Singularities, and holomorphic Dynamics, 2022-2024,
Coordinators: George Marinescu (Cologne), Viet-Anh Nguyen (Lille).
- Marie Curie Actions research fellowship (IEF) at the European Commission, 2012-2014, project page.
- I had been involved as PI in the grant application for the
graduate school Research Training Group GRK 1821 at Freiburg University, funded by the DFG.
- Postdoctoral grants by DAAD (2004, 4 months, Oxford and Edinburgh) and DFG (2005-06, 12 months, Paris and Marseille).
- April 2022-March 2027: W2-professor (5 years) at WWU Münster.
- since April 2015: lecturer at the University Duisburg-Essen (permanent position, currently on leave). Member of the groups Geometric Analysis and ESAGA.
- 2012-2014: Marie-Curie fellow in the group "Topologie et Dynamique", University Paris 11 (Orsay).
- 2004-2012: teaching and research assistant in the group Geometry of the University Freiburg (Germany), on leave in 2005/06 and 2009/10.
Research stays, invited professorships (Lehrstuhlvertretung)