Best Paper Award
CENIDE is announcing the “CENIDE Best Paper Award” for the best scientific publications (publication year 2020 or 2021) by young researchers. The author who has contributed significantly to the success of the article and is nominated for the award will be honored. It is also possible to nominate more than one author, who will then share the award.
++NEW: For each of the six CENIDE main research areas one award will be granted.++
All CENIDE members and their employees are invited to nominate publications from scientific journals for the award or to nominate themselves. Please submit your nomination online using the following form below.
Deadline: September 22, 2021
- Nominated papers have to be published in an international peer-reviewed journal in 2020 or 2021.
- Nominated papers must not have already been awarded the “CENIDE Best Paper Award” in 2020.
- Only papers with CENIDE named as affiliation will be considered.
- For the nomination one CENIDE main research area must be selected.
Nomination of one publication for different research areas is not possible.
The prize will be awarded to a total of six authors or teams of authors with 500 EUR each.
The jury is equally selected from at least two international external experts per CENIDE main research area. The jury is characterized by diversity (e.g. in terms of expertise, gender, status) in order to ensure a fair evaluation and to avoid biased judgments.
- Scientific quality (e.g., in terms of methodology, presentation of results, relevance of the contribution or significance of the results within the research field)
The award ceremony takes place at the CENIDE celebration on December 2, 2021.