We are pleased to announce the 10th International Symposium on Ultrafast Surface Dynamics (USD10) to be held
June 11-16, 2017 in Inzell, Germany.
USD10 is devoted to the field of Ultrafast Dynamics. It is dedicated to ultrafast dynamical processes at surfaces and interfaces of solid materials and comprises electron, vibrational and magnetic dynamics on femtosecond, picosecond, and attosecond time scales.
Abstract submission: February 15, 2017
Notification of acceptance: March 23, 2017
Last day of conference registration: April 15, 2017
International Steering Committee
Uwe Bovensiepen (University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany)
Pedro Echenique (University of the Basque Country, Spain)
Tony Heinz (Stanford University, USA)
Ulrich Höfer (University of Marburg, Germany)
Yoshiyasu Matsumoto (Kyoto University, Japan)
Hrvoje Petek (University of Pittsburgh, USA)
Martin Weinelt (Freie Universität Berlin, Germany)
Martin Wolf (Fritz-Haber Institute, Germany)
Xiaoyang Zhu (Columbia University, USA)
Michael Bauer (Christian-Albrecht Univ. Kiel)
Uwe Bovensiepen (Univ. Duisburg-Essen)
Previous USD Meetings
- 2015: USD9 in Lake Biwa, Japan
- 2013 : USD8 in Estes Park, U.S.A.
- 2010 : USD7 in Brijuni Islands, Croatia
- 2008 : USD6 in Kloster Banz, Germany
- 2006 : USD5 in Abashiri, Japan
- 2003 : USD4 in Telluride, U.S.A.
- 2001 : USD3 in San Sebastian, Spain
- 1999 : USD2 in Ringberg, Germany
- 1997 : USD1 in Ascona, Switzerland