University of Duisburg-Essen
Faculty of Chemistry
Applied Analytical Chemistry
Phone: +49 (0) 201 183-3950
Fax: +49 (0) 201 183-3951
Arriving by Public Transport
Travel from Essen main station using tram route 101 (in the direction of "Germaniaplatz") or 105 (in the direction of "Frintrop Unterstrasse") for two stops to the stop named "Rheinischer Platz". Then take the left exit in the direction of the University and, after about 300m, you will reach the University campus.
Alternatively, can travel from Essen main station using the subway route U17 (in the direction of "Altenessen") or U11 (in the direction of "Gelsenkirchen Buerer Strasse") for three stops to the stop named "Universität"). Leave the underground tram station on the right hand side (exit Universität).
Arriving by car
- A52 from the direction of Düsseldorf, exit Essen-Süd, then straight ahead, following the signs "Universität".
- A52 from the direction of Essen Huttrop, exit Essen-Bredeney, turn right onto the Ruhrallee, then follow the signs "Universität".
- A40 from the direction of Mülheim, exit Essen-Zentrum, turn left twice onto the Hans-Böckler-Strasse (B224), and follow the signs "Universität".
- A40 from the direction Bochum, exit Essen-Zentrum, turn right under the railway bridge onto the Hindenburgstrasse and then straifgt ahead, following the signs "Universität".
- A 42 exit at the motorway junction Essen-Nord, turn onto the Gladbecker Strasse (B224) and follow the signs "Universität".
For more informations about mobility and transport please follow this common link.
You can find us in the yellow colored building. Please enter via S05 or S07. We are in the first floor and the green corridor (labeled with T01). The office of the secretary is in room B32