- since 2008 research cooperation network optimizationForschungskooperation Netzoptimierung
- since 2012 "Resource-efficient route planning in the Ruhr-Area using stochastic optimization", project funded by Mercator Research Center Ruhr (MERCUR)
- since 2013 Research Training Group "Discrete optimization of technical systems under uncertainty"
- since 2013: Development of a Dietary Burden Calculator for Fish Metabolism Studies, Cooperation partner: Fraunhofer Institute for Molecular Biology and Applied Ecology IME
- since 2014 special research project: mathematical modelling, simulation and optimization exampled by gasnetworks, subproject: "stochastic optimization within the gas transportation"
- DAMPF (working team in duisburg for mathematics in practice and research)
- 2009-2012 collaborative project technical capacities in gasnetzworks, subproject: "Study of the stochastical infeed" (BMWI)
- discrete optimization in shipyard problems, aided from HDW Kiel
- optimal planing under uncertainty for gas economay, BMBF-program "new mathematical procedures in industry and service".
- longterm planning for power plant systems, BMBF-program "mathematical procedures for solutions in industry and economy problems".
- optimal load distribution under uncertain data for real-time planning , DFG-program "real-time optimization for large systems".
- online optimization for procedural multiproduct plants, DFG-program "real-time optimization for large systems".
- future NRW-logistics, project funded by WestLB Stiftung "future NRW".
- optimal block sampling for resource scheduling in power plants, BMBF-program for application-oriented mathematical projects.