12th International Conference on Magnetic and Superconducting Materials (MSM22)
University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany, 28 August – 02 September 2022
Organizers: Prof. Dr. M. Farle, Dr. A. Semisalova
Abstract submission opens - 07.03.2022
Abstract submission closes - 06.06.2022
Notification about acceptance till - 17.06.2022
Early bird registration deadline - 01.07.2022
Registration deadline - 01.08.2022
To receive updates on the conference, please write to MSM22email@example.com with the reference “keep me updated”
Deadline for abstract submission is extended
Deadline for abstract submission is extended to June 06, 2022!
IUPAP resolution regarding international conferences in this time
MSM22 organizers would like to share the statements by IUPAP Executive Council regarding participation in conferences:
We welcome you to submit your abstract on the topics related to superconductivity and magnetism.
You can find detailed information at MSM22 registration page. Deadline for abstract submission is
April 25, June 06, 2022 (extended!).
Welcome to International Conference on Magnetic and Superconducting Materials MSM22, hosted by the University of Duisburg-Essen on 28 August – 02 September 2022!
Previous MSM conferences
- 1st MSM99 - Tehran, Iran, September 27-30, 1999
- 2nd MSM01 - Irbid, Jordan, September 9-13, 2001
- 3rd MSM03 - Tunisia, September 1-4, 2003
- 4th MSM05 - Morocco, September 5-8, 2005
- 5th MSM07 - Khiva, Uzbekistan, September 25-30, 2007
- 6th MSM09 - Kolkata, India, November 11-14, 2009
- 7th MSM11 - Selangor, Malaysia, October 11-13, 2011
- 8th MSM13 - Sfax, Tunisia, September 2-5, 2013
- 9th MSM15 - Antalya, Turkey, April 30-May 3, 2015
- 10th MSM17 - Tehran, Iran, September 18-21, 2017
- 11th MSM19 - Seoul, South Korea, August 17-24, 2019