SpinS-2019 Upgrade Website
Welcome to the SpinS-2019 - Upgrade Website
we (A. Semisalova, K. Ollefs, and M. Farle) are very pleased to organize the 11th edition of the SpinS workshop at the Wolfsburg in Duisburg/Mülheim an der Ruhr during October 02-04, 2019.
Keeping the tradition of previous editions, the SpinS-2019 workshop will be focused on nanomagnetism and its novel applications. We kindly invite experimental and theoretical research contributions related to nanoscale spin systems phenomena as well as design, properties and applications of magnetic nanomaterials.
The SpinS-2019 workshop will include a maximum of 30 oral presentations of (20+10) min leaving enough time for discussions.
An afternoon poster session for keeping up the informal discussions will be organized as well.
Dear SpinS-2019 participants, We thank you for your contributions and active participation in this intense and productive meeting last week!
We sincerely hope that all of you made new contacts, and the workshop facilitated new and strengthened already existing interdisciplinary research collaborations.
We are looking forward to meeting you at SpinS-2020 which is to be scheduled Sept. 24-27, 2020 in beautiful Armenia.
Save the date in your calender!
Dear participants, Those of you who reserved accommodation in "Die Wolfsburg", upon arrival please check-in first for your room at the hotel desk, and then proceed to the SpinS-2019 registration desk near "Kardinal Hengsbach Saal".
The SpinS-2019 organizers can be found there any time starting from 11 am.
The beamer size in "Die Wolfsburg" is a standard, 4:3. The size of the poster stand is W x H: 115 x 145 cm.
SpinS-2019 organizers would like to acknowledge German Research Foundation DFG for financial support of the meeting.
The workshop starts in one week and we are looking forward to welcoming all participants at "Die Wolfsburg" Academy and to their contributions!
Workshop organizers express their gratitude to the Center for Nanointegration Duisburg-Essen (CENIDE) for financial support of UniDuE/CENIDE members.
This year, the workshop is planned to cover the most recent developments in nanomagnetism, including (but not limiting) the following:
- Nanofabrication of 3D nanostructures
- Ultrafast optical control of magnetism
- Magnetization dynamics in systems with competing anisotropies
- Spin-orbit torques and related phenomena in nanomagnetism
- X-ray imaging
- Magnetic Spectroscopy
- Nanocontainers based on hollow core dendrimers
- Magnetic nanohybrids for theranostics
- Damping in nanomagnetism, Perpignan, 11/2009
- Spin dynamics in nanomagnets, Duisburg-Essen, 10/2010
- Dynamics of Nanomagnets Assemblies, Perpignan, 11/2011
- Surface and Interface Effects in Nanomagnets, Porto, 10/2012
- Optical and Electrical Properties of Nanomagnets, Paris, 10/2013
- Excitations in Nanomagnets, Barcelona, 12/2014
- Controlling magnetic nanostructures, Konstanz, 09/15
- Nonlinear Nanophotonics meets Nanomagnetism, Le Mans, 09/2016
- Interactions at the nanoscale, Rome, 10/2017
- Role of magnetism in energy harvesting and conversion by hybrid nanostructures, Perpignan, 10/2018