Change of degree course and change of exam regulation

1. Fill in the corresponding form. 

2. Print and sign this form.

3. Attach the necessary documents:
    - Transcript of records (Notenspiegel)
    - Certificate of enrolment for present semester (Studienbescheinigung)

4. For change of degree course in the master program, attach in addition:
    Copy of the bachelor certificate including the list of courses (Kopie des Bachelor Zeugnis inkl. Fächerliste)

5. Bring the documents to Mrs. Eckold, Campus Duisburg, MA 445b  

 6. The decision will be made by the examination committee and will take approx. one week.

 7. You will be informed via e-mail (university e-mail address only!)

 8. The result is sent automatically to the examination office and the registration office.

 9. Pick-up of the original documents is possible for 3 months only!

Form for change of degree course bachelor

Form for change of degree course master

Form for change of exam regulation from PO08 to PO15


If you want to change from one national degree course to another

Studiengangswechsel (change of degree course)