Topics of the conference will be to characterize and discuss
(1) The concept of soil fertility
(2) The concept of soil productivity
(3) The soil quality concept in view of soil fertility and soil productivity
(4) The soil properties for soil fertility and for use of soil services,
(5) The soil properties for soil productivity and soil investments based services
(6) Limits of the concepts of soil fertility and soil productivity
(7) Short time investments for use of soil productivity
(8) Soil conservation to keep and improve soil fertility
(9) Soil conservation to keep and improve soil productivity
(10) Modelling soil conservation and soil productivity
(11) Soil management and policy based either on soil fertility or on soil productivity
(12) Future perspective about the importance of soil fertility or soil productivity in different domains of soil use.
(13) How soils will be changed by shift from use of soil fertility properties to soil productivity properties.
(14) Others about the thematic soil fertility - productivity