Study Program Logistics Engineering
Courses of the Mercator School of Management are no longer available from WS 2013/14, except the course Operations Research.
Information Course of Studies
Since September 2016, the University of Duisburg-Essen has been system-accredited by ACQUIN
About the Master Program Logistics Engineering » see also Hochschul-Informations-System
- Designation, completion, faculty, study starts, requirements
- Admission Requirements
- Examination Regulations Master of Logistics Engineering
- Module Guide
- Study plan
- A study with future
- Consulting Service for interestet students
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Semester information, hints for recognition
- Timetable SoSe 2019
- Subject overview from SoSe 2019
- Notes for acknowledgment of studies and examination performances - https://www.uni-due.de/verwaltung/pruefungswesen/d_techlog_startseite.php
Notes on applications
Important information of the examination office
Re: Number of examination attempts
According to the agreement of Prof. Noche § 22 of the examination regulations for the Master study Technische Logistik will be realised with immediate effect.
Accordingly all students of Technische Logistik only have 2 (!) written attempts.
In case of not passing the 2. attempt an oral exam has to be made.
Students who have registered for a 3. written attempt for exams in September 2008, are not permitted to this attempt. They have to contact the responsible lecturer for making an appointment for the oral exam.