Welcome on the Computational Kinematics 2009 conference site.
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers from the broad range of disciplines related to Computational Kinematics in an intimate, collegial and stimulating environment, where they can present and exchange their newest scientific results. The CK2009 Workshop is one of the activities of the IFToMM Technical Committee for Computational Kinematics. The previous sites of this Workshop series were Schloss Dagstuhl (1993), Sophia Antipolis (1995), Seoul (2001) and Cassino (2005).
- Kinematic design and synthesis
- Computational geometry
- Motion analysis and synthesis
- Theory of mechanisms
- Mechanism design
- Kinematical analysis of robots and parallel manipulators
- Kinematical issues in biomechanics
- Molecular kinematics
- Computer animation and interpolation of kinematical motion
- Motor learning and control
- Robot motion planning
- Applications of computational kinematics
- Education in computational kinematics
- Theoretical foundations of kinematics