Some information concerning doing a Bachelor or Master thesis with us can be found at https://fmidue.github.io/ba-ma-template/. We do not usually supervise external/industry theses. Topics for Bachelor candidates will typically be based on contents of the course Programming Paradigms. Theses based solely on the course Modellierung (first year lecture for Computer Science students) are not normally possible, at least very good knowledge of formal logic would be required additionally.
Some recent and current topics of Bachelor theses:
- Automatic Generation of Exercise Tasks on Operations and Terms [open]
- Modelling and Visualizing UML State Diagrams in Haskell [in progress]
- Criteria-guided generation of exercise tasks on propositional logic [finished]
- Analysis of Exercise Tasks on Petri Net Concepts [finished]
- Automatic Generation of Exercise Tasks on Petri net concepts using Alloy [finished]
- Exploring Petri net concepts through formalization in Alloy [finished]
- Exercise task generation for UML class/object diagrams, via Alloy model instance finding [finished]
Other open topics on request. Please state your specific interests, what previous knowledge you have from lectures, etc.