29.06.2017 - 11:20:03
Student Assistantship Position
Job offer at the IN-EAST School of Advanced Studies.
Application until July 21, 2017
Do you want to help organize international events, learn how the university administration works, maintain a website or practice your language skills?
The IN-EAST School of Advanced Studies is now recruiting a Student Assistant (SHK) to assist in the day-to-day running of the group. The position will be initially awarded for 3 months with the possibility of extension. Here are some of the things you may be expected to do:
- Organize events
- Translate between English and German
- General office work
To apply you must:
- Speak English fluently
- Speak and write German flawlessly
- Be interculturally competent
- Be able to work independently and learn fast
Any of the following will strengthen your application:
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Fluent in Chinese or Japanese
- Intercultural exposure
- Experience with websites and social media
The Student Assistantship is for up to 6 hours per week and will be compensated at the university rate for student assistants (Studentische Hilfskräfte). Start date will be 1st September 2017 (pending hiring procedures).
Applications should be send in one pdf file and include:
- A cover letter indicating the applicant’s motivation
- Current grade reports
Application deadline is 21st July 2017. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, Coordinator.