08.11.2017 - 14:00:00
The Third International Forum on the "New Silk Road" and Sino-European Cooperation
will be held in Duisburg, Nov. 8–9, 2017. Public Panel Discussions on Nov. 8, 14.15–18.15 h, Intercity Hotel, Mercatorstr. 57, Duisburg
Silk Road Public Forum
Opening Ceremony by Markus Taube, IN-EAST, Dr. Herbert Jakoby, Dept. Wirtschaftspolitik at the Ministry of Economics, NRW and Haiyang Feng, Consul General of the PR China in Düsseldorf.
Policy Forum I, chaired by Prof. Markus Taube, IN-EAST
- Dr. Djoomart Otorbaev, former Prime Minister of Kirgisistan
- Johannes Pflug, China representative of the City of Duisburg
- Prof. Yang Yao, Peking University
- Prof. Chun Ding, Center for European Studies, Fudan University
Policy Forum II, chaired by Prof. Yinzhang Chen, Fudan Development Institute, Fudan University
- Guanzhe Cao, Project Manager Asia at Duisburger Hafen AG
- Prof. Xiaolan Fu, University of Oxford
- Prof. Fan Zhang, Peking University
- Prof. Huang He, Fudan University
Participants are welcome! Please register until October 30, 2017 by
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 306-3131.
The forum is co-organized by the Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST (University of Duisburg-Essen), the Fudan Development Institute (Fudan University), the Confucius Institute Metropolis Ruhr and the China Center for Contemporary World Studies.
The forum's cooperative partners include the National School of Development (Peking University), the city of Duisburg, the Duisburger Hafen AG and the Baltic Transport Journal as media partner.
Further information at http://www.cec-duisburg.org