The formal requirements to apply for the EnviTox Master's programme include:
- A University degree (BSc, MSc, University Diploma (e.g. Universitätsdiplom), State Examination (e.g. Staatsexamen)) in Biology, Chemistry, Water Science or Environmental Sciences in the Natural Science domain
- a degree from a University of Professional Education (e.g. BSc, MSc, Diploma (Fachhochschuldiplom, HBO diploma) in one of the above mentioned study programmes.
- The Grade Average Point of the above mentioned degree should be at least 66.
- At least 15 credits in two of the following three areas of expertise:
- Environmental Sciences
- A practical bachelor thesis relevant for the field of Environmental Toxicology.
- An English certification of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) with a level of at least B2.