Confirmed plenary speakers
- Simon Horobin (University of Oxford): 'No gentleman goes on a bus': H.C. Wyld and the Historical Study of English
- Gabriella Mazzon (University of Innsbruck): Shift in Politeness Value of English Discourse Markers: A Cyclical Tendency?
- Erik Smitterberg (University of Uppsala): Late Modern English: Demographics, Prescriptivism, and Myths of Stability
- Ingrid Tieken-Boon van Ostade (University of Leiden): Usage Guides and the Age of Prescriptivism
- Daniel Schreier (University of Zurich): Reconstruction Variation and Change in English: The Importance of Dialect Isolates