List of Publications
Tree-valued Markov limit dynamics pdf
17. (with Sandra Kliem) Evolving phylogenies of trait-dependent branching with mutation and competition. Part I: Existence, arxiv:1705.03277
16. (with Andreas Greven, Anja Sturm and Iljana Zähle) Multi-type spatial branching models for local self-regulation, I: Construction and an exponential duality, arXiv:1509.0402
15. (with Andreas Greven and Vlada Limic) Coalescent processes arising in the study of diffusive clustering, arXiv:math.PR/0703875
14. (with Siva Athreya and Wolfgang Löhr) Invariance principle for variable speed random walks on trees, 2017, Annals of Probability, 45 (2): 625-667, arXiv:math.PR/1404.6290.
13. (with Andreas Greven and Rongfeng Sun) Continuum Space Limit of the Genealogies of Interacting Fleming-Viot Prozesses on Z, 2016, Electronic Journal of Probability, Volume 21, No. 58, 1-64, arXiv:1508.07169.
12. (with Siva Athreyaand Wolfgang Löhr) The gap between Gromov-vague and Gromov-Hausdorff-vague topology, 2016, Stochastic Processes and their Applications, 126 (9): 2527-2553, arXiv:1407.6309.
11. (with Wolfgang Löhr and Guillaume Voisin) Convergence of bi-measure R-trees and the pruning process, 2015, Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré (B) Probababilités et Statistiques, Volume 51, No. 4, 1342-1368, , arXiv:math.PR/1304.6035.
10. (with Siva Athreya and Michael Eckhoff), Brownian motion on real trees, 2013, Transaction American Mathematics Society, Volume 365, 3115-3150, arXiv:math.PR/1102.3215.
9. (with Andreas Greven and Peter Pfaffelhuber), Tree-valued resampling dynamics: Martingale problems and applications, 2013, Probability Theory and Related Fields, Volume 155(3-4), 789-838, arXiv:math.PR/0806.2224 , .
8. (with Andreas Greven and Peter Pfaffelhuber) Convergence in distribution of random metric measure spaces: The Lambda-coalescent measure tree, 2009, Probability Theory and Related Fields, Volume 145(1-2), 285-322, arXiv:math.PR/0609801v3 .
7. (with Andreas Greven and Lea Popovic) Genealogy of catalytic branching models, 2009, Annals of Applied Probability , Volume 19(3), 1232-1272, arXiv:math.PR/0606313.
6. (with Steven N. Evans) Subtree prune and re-graft: a reversible real tree valued Markov process, 2006, Annals of Probability, Volume 34, No. 3, 918-961, arXiv:math.PR/0502226.
5. (with Janos Englaender) Law of large numbers for a class of superdiffusions, 2006, Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincare (B), Volume 42, 171-185, arXiv:math/0504377.
4. (with Steven N. Evans and Jim Pitman), Rayleigh processes, real trees, and root growth with re-grafting, 2006, Probability Theory and Related Fields , Volume 134, 81 - 126, Nr 1, arXiv:math.PR/0402293.
3. (with Andreas Greven and Vlada Limic) Representation theorems for interacting Moran models and interacting Fisher-Wright models, and applications, 2005, in Electronic Journal of Probability, Volume 10, Paper Nr. 39, 1286-1358.
2. (with Siva Athreya) Spatial coupling of neutral measure-valued population models, 2005, Stochastic processes and their Applications, Volume 115, Issue 6, 891-906.
1. Multiple Scale Analysis of Branching Processes under the Palm Distribution, 2002, Electronic Journal of Probability, Vol. 7, 1-72, Paper Nr. 13.