EFL Lab R12 R03 A81
Welcome to the EFL Lab R12 R03 A81
The EFL Lab R12 R03 A81 offers fifteen computers where you can use online-based and CD-based software to improve your English. You can also surf the internet for information concerning your studies. It is also possible to print documents you have produced.
EFL Study Center Opening Hours (01.04.2019 - 30.09.2019)
|10:00-11:00||open access||open access|
|11:00-12:00||open access||open access||open access|
|12:00-13:00||open access||open access||open access|
|13:00-14:00||open access||open access||open access|
|14:00-15:00||open access||open access|
Academic Writing - Term Papers & Theses
The team of the EFL Lab R12 R03 A81 offers help to students regarding academic writing. If you have any questions concerning the following topics, feel free to visit us during our opening hours:
- Defining a topic (and phrasing a working title)
- Literature research (e.g. how to use the online catalog of the library and how to use academic databases)
- How to structure your term paper
- Tips on how to write the introduction and conclusion
- How to quote correctly
- How your references section should be organised (e.g. using Citavi)
- Tips on self-organization
- Avoiding plagiarism
Additionally, a collection of sample term papers and literature on academic writing is available. We look forward to helping you!
The SLZ offers an extensive textbook collection (e.g. school books, self-study materials, etc.) which students can borrow.