Applying for the UDE-Stipendium
The application procedure of the UDE-Stipendium is completed. Scholarship holders were announced.
Attention: The next chance to apply is in June 2018!
Who can apply?
- All students who are properly enrolled at the University of Duisburg-Essen and are within their regular course duration
- Everyone who intends to study at the University of Duisburg-Essen in the winter semester 2018/19 beginning in October (immatriculation status will be checked at the beginning of the semester - immatriculation at the time of application is not necessary)
- Unfortunately, PhD students or students of degree courses liable to fees (e.g. Educational Media) cannot apply for an UDE-scholarship in general
- If you are not enrolled at UDE you cannot be awarded with a scholarship
Which data is required?
- Personal data (name, address etc.)
- Information regarding other scholarships and BAföG
- Information regarding your (planned) course of studies at UDE and average grades, ECTS-points, and grade of graduation (e.g. Abitur)
- Curriculum vitae on your development (education, internships etc.) and, if applicable, on possible volunteer work (please note that you might have to enter contact information for a verification of your entries)
- Letter of motivation (2.000 characters maximum)
- Optional information on your personal background (Can be to your advantage in the selection process)
- Handing in any documents in paper form is not necessary unless we will ask you to provide documents later on during the selection process