03.11.2015 - 10:32:45
Speed Networking Students & Alumni
Where do IN-EAST Alumni work? AlFreDO invited graduates from the past years to share their experience with IN-EAST students and give personal advice.
Date: Friday, November 6, 2015
Venue: Building SG, Room SG 183
Geibelstraße 41, 47057 Duisburg
Where do IN-EAST Alumni work? AlFreDO invited graduates from the past years to share their experiences with you and give personal advice – be prepared to ask your questions:
How did you find your first job and how did you settle in?
How did you experience your first job in Asia and what about the language?
Looking back in time – is there something you wish you had learned at the university? What did you find to be useful?
… and much more.
All interested IN-EAST students are cordially invited to join us for this event. You are given the opportunity to engage in small round table conversations and ask your questions. Every 10 minutes, your counterparts will rotate to allow for lively conversations.
Following this, we are moving on to Finkenkrug.
Participants on the part of the Alumni
- Roman Bartnik (East Asian Economic Studies -Japan) – IN-EAST School of Advanced Studies, previously employed at INFORM GmbH, Japan projects
- Tieu Dip (East Asian Economic Studies -China) – DURA Automotive Systems GmbH
- Uwe Holtschneider (East Asian Economic Studies -Japan) – Yazaki Europe
- Patrick Friedrich (East Asian Economic Studies -Japan) – TÜV Rheinland AG, worked 4 years for TÜV Rheinland Japan
- Michelle Lorenz (East Asian Social Sciences - China) – BangNi Group, CEO
- Barbara Mäder (East Asian Economic Studies -China) – Vossloh Fastening Systems, in charge for procurement in China
- Dirk Petzold (East Asian Economic Studies -Japan) – MAN Diesel&Turbo, worked 3 years for Bosch Rexroth in China