The IN-EAST Welcome Office
offers a range of services to our exchange students from China, Japan and Korea:
- We have put together all relevant information in preparation of your stay in your own language. Please click on the flag of your country below. *
- We prepared guidelines in each language on how to make an online reservation for a room in one of the dormitories. *
- We put together your personal learning agreement so that you know where and when your courses will take place.
- Before you arrive in Germany, we assign a German student to you as your ‘buddy’. He or she will help you find the way to your dormitory and do the necessary paperwork, register with local authorities, enrol at the University and get your student ID, open a bank account, get internet access etc.
- We also bring together overseas and German students for language learning (“tandem partnerships”) and exchange on all aspects of studying abroad.
- We work closely with people at your university’s International Office in order to ensure that your stay in Germany is not only instructive but problem-free.
* The Korean version is currently in revision and will be put online soon.