Jetzt Teil der Universität werden / Become part of us
Zentrum für Medizinische Biotechnologie
Wissenschaftliche:r Mitarbeiter:in (w/m/d, Nr. 266-23)
“The molecularstress response tocellular damage oflysosomes”in the group ofProf. Dr.Hemmo Meyer.
The ZMB in Essen integrates medical research at the University Hospital and basic research at the Campus.The aim is to elucidate molecular mechanisms of diseases and to turn this knowledge into medical advances.
Start of employment
as soon as possible
Duration of employment
19 Std. 55 Min. (50 %)
Your main tasks
The project aimstounderstandthe molecular response to damage of cellular lysosomes and associated signaling pathways.The findings will have relevance for understanding neurodegeneration andeluci-datecancer vulnerabilities. The project will involve a combination of techniques includingadvanced microscopy (super-resolulation, live-cell, optical perturbations) andmolecular biology such as gene ed-iting and biochemical analysis in human tissue culture cellmodels.
- The successful candidate will hold aMaster in Molecular Biology or related disciplines
- He/she has an excellent track record including experimental experience with tissue culture, micros-copy and biochemicalanalysis.
We offer you
- Candidates will benefit from the international and interdisciplinary research environment at the ZMB,a structured graduate program and association with the Collaborative Research Center 1430
- a collaborativeworking atmosphere in a dynamicteam
- state-of-the-art equipmentand approaches
- discounted jobticket
Please send applications with reference code266-23electronically email@example.com.Please note that applications cannot be returned.
Information about the job