We are back and courses will once again offered in person - horray!
But please take note: to minimise the danger of infections of Covid-19 for all involved parties we can only allow you in the lecture hall, seminar room or lab if you have been tested, vaccinated or recovered from Covid-19 (the so-called 3G rules)! To ensure these criteria are met, the university has developed a boarding system on which all lecturers and students must participate. You can find more information here.
- Programmieren in C (Bachelor, German)
- Internet of Things: Protocols and System Software (Master, English)
- Student Project Embedded Systems - Bio-signal processing for exoskeletons SS22 (Master CPS, MAI)
- Student Project Embedded Systems - Embedded AI Model Store SS22 (MAI, BAI)
- Seminar Reconfigurable Hardware for the Internet of Things (BAI, MAI)
- Cyberphysical Systems Labor-Praktikum (M CPS) (BAI, MAI)
- Embedded Systems (Eingebettete Systeme) (Bachelor, German)
- Project: Developing and Deploying a Sensor Network for Smart Buildings (Bachelor/Master, German/English)
- Software Craftmanship (Master, German)
- Cyber Physical Systems Lab (CPS Praktikum) (Master CPS, German)