UnOCat offers an individually agreed study programme to the PhD students building up on compulsory modules and complementary individual measures.
The UnOCat programme consists of:
- Colloquium of the CRC/TRR 247
- Lecture series of the CRC/TRR 247
- PhD students retreat
- Summer school
- Internal CRC/TRR 247 workshop
- Open house presentation for the general public (e.g. WissensNacht RUHR)
- Courses related to "Good scientific practice"
- A two-month research stay at a collaborating university or research institute abroad
The other part of the qualification programme is training of communication skills by presentations at national and international conferences and workshops, writing of scientific publications, and research stays abroad. This will be supported by the comprehensive offers for key qualification skills of the participating universities and Max Planck institutes.