System: Vevo 2100
High frequency and high resolution ultrasound imaging system for longitudinal assessment and measurement of anatomical structures and hemodynamic function in small animal phenotyping studies. The system comes with an imaging station for convenient animal handling and positioning, which combines physiological monitoring , body temperature maintenance, and anesthesia delivery.
- B-mode (2D) imaging with frame rates of 1000 fps.
- M-mode assesses motion in cardiovascular.
- Pulsed-wave Doppler (PW) for blood flow quantification.
- Color Doppler for flow direction and mean velocity.
- Power Doppler for relative quantification of blood flow.
- 3D Imaging, rendering, reconstruction and volume analysis.