At a glance
Offers and services for
Information, interdisciplinary qualification and support
As an early career researcher at the University of Duisburg-Essen (UDE), you can take advantage of a wide range of qualification and support services. At the Graduate Center Plus, we support UDE's faculties in optimally promoting you in the different stages of your research career.
We offer you:
- interdisciplinary information, e.g. on doctoral studies at the UDE, career paths within and beyond academia, and criteria for good scientific practice
- a voluntary, interdisciplinary workshop programme to strengthen your competencies
- access to the offers of Research Academy Ruhr
- a target group-specific overview of national and international funding opportunities as well as of the support services offered by the faculties and institutions at the UDE
- personal counselling and facilitation of contact persons
- networking opportunities within the University Alliance Ruhr (UA Ruhr) and beyond.
10.05.2021 - 13:47:59
19.04.2021 - 10:19:56
Online workshops and counselling
The COVID 19 pandemic challenges us all in a special and new way. In this situation, we would like to support you as best as we can. Since it is currently not possible to hold on-site events and consultations, we have temporarily changed our offerings into online formats.
Home office during corona time is not comparable to a normal home office day. Where otherwise there are child-care centers, schools, or nursing staff available for at least part of the day, a few hours for undisturbed work have now become even rarer. Because of this special situation, we offer individual consultations for doctoral and postdoctoral researchers who are caring for children or relatives.
Our Coaching Hour offers you the opportunity to engage in a confidential dialogue on your concerns. We offer coaching by telephone or online after prior appointment. Please contact Valentina Vasilov for appointments: email@example.com.