Information for lecturers & employees at the UDE
Our services for:
Lecturers & research assistants
- Subject information:
- contact persons & important information on your subject
- Databases, e-books, e-journals: overview by subject area
- New acquisitions of the library
- Orders from UDE faculty members:
your suggestions for the library holdings
- Citavi: literature management in teamwork
advanced loan periods, free interlibrary loan orders
- Scan services: digitized material for teaching & research
- Reserved reference collections:
special loan conditions for research & teaching
- Set up semester collections
- Publication services: Open Access & University Bibliography
- Moodle trainings for lecturers
Student assistants & secretarial staff
- FAQs on interlibrary loan: everything you need to know about ordering interlibrary loans
Suggest literature for purchase
Please first check in Primo whether the title is already available in print or online.
Use our form to suggest a title for purchase. We will then check whether the purchase of a print edition or the licensing of an e-book is possible.
If you have any questions, please contact the responsible subject librarian.
You need digitized material from our print stock, a book or a magazine?
Any questions about semester reference collections?
Please email to email@example.com.
What you need to know
You can report all your publications to the University Bibliography to create and maintain your entire personal bibliography.
We will be happy to assist you: