UL: Information for teachers & lecturers at the UDE
Our services for:
Teachers, lecturers &
- Subject information:
contact persons & important information on your subject
- Databases, e-books, e-journals: overview by subject area
- New acquisitions of the library
- Orders from UDE faculty members:
your suggestions for the library holdings
- Citavi: literature management in teamwork
- EndNote: also for Mac users
advanced loan periods, free interlibrary loan orders
- Scan services: digitized material for teaching & research
- Reserved reference collections:
special loan conditions for research & teaching
- Set up semester collections
- Publication services: Open Access & University Bibliography
- Moodle trainings for lecturers
Suggest literature for purchase
Please first check in Primo whether the title is already available in print or online.
Use our form to suggest a title for purchase. We will then check whether the purchase of a print edition or the licensing of an e-book is possible.
If you have any questions, please contact the responsible subject librarian.
You need digitized material from our print stock, a book or a magazine?
Any questions about semester reference collections?
Please email to email@example.com.
What you need to know
You can report all your publications to the University Bibliography to create and maintain your entire personal bibliography.
We will be happy to assist you: