Doing your doctorate Information for Ph.D. Students
We are pleased that you are interested in studying for your doctorate at the UDE.
Doctoral applicants are responsible for finding their own academic supervisor and proposing a scientific topic. If your suggested topic is accepted, your supervisor will send the letter of acceptance and your certificates to the International Office:
- You can find further information about research at UDE here:
- If you are not writing your dissertation in German, you also need written confirmation from the doctoral board of the relevant department as to which language the dissertation is to be written in.
- You will find the main research topics of the faculties here:
- An overview of the Research Training Groups is available here:
- An overview of the Research Training Groups is available here.