How do I order journal articles?
- Call up the interlibrary loan.
- The login is handled via Shibboleth:
- UDE members use their university ID and the corresponding password to log in.
- External users enter their user number and password.
- Enter significant words from the journal title (!) and click on "Continue" (= "Weiter").
Please do not use any abbreviations. Alternatively, you can search using the ISSN.
- Select the title from the result list.
- Click on the Button "Select" (= "Auswählen").
- Select a pick-up location and click on "Continue" (= "Fortsetzen").
- Complete the form and provide the article details.
- Decide on delivery termns.
- Please note: You can order only one article at a time.
- Select wether you are prepared to pay extra costs. The default setting is 8.00 €; the amount can be changed.
- Click on the Button "Order" (= "Bestellen").
- Finally, you will receive an order confirmation as well as your order details.
If the required title does not come up in the result list, please check your search for typing errors or try different title spellings.
In exceptional cases, you can place your order "with manual data input for a journal article" (= "freie Bestellung für einen Zeitschriftenartikel").