UL: Information for support staff & employees in offices at the UDE
Special training courses
- How do you "read" references?
- What to do in case of incorrect literature references?
- What forms of publication are there?
- What special features do they have for literature research?
- Where are they referenced?
- How do you search for books and journal articles in national catalogues?
- How do you obtain literature "from elsewhere"?
- Interlibrary loan for books and journal articles and commercial document delivery services
Dates and locations:
Suggest literature for purchase
Please first check in Primo whether the title is already available in print or online.
Use our form to suggest a title for purchase. We will then check whether the purchase of a print edition or the licensing of an e-book is possible.
If you have any questions, please contact the responsible subject librarian.
You need digital copies from our print stock, a book or a magazine?
You would like to report a publication to the University Bibliography?
We are happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org.