Who can order?
Students and members of the UDE with a personal library card.
Externals are excluded from this delivery service.
What can I order?
What can be ordered:
- Essays from journals marked with an order reference in our Primo catalogue.
- Excerpts from books on a limited scale.
- Deliveries are only possible within the framework of copyright regulations.
- Electronically available articles and excerpts from e-books cannot be ordered.
- Journal issues, volumes and books may not be scanned completely.
- Scans from newspapers and so-called consumer magazines (e.g. Spiegel, Focus, Geo Magazin) are not possible.
How do I place an order?
Depending on whether you wish to order an essay from a journal or an excerpt from a book, please proceed as follows:
- Please order journal articles via Primo.
- You will find the link to the order form in the detailed stock display.
- Fill out the order form completely.
- Please place one order per article.
- The article will be delivered electronically to your email address.
- Articles will not be supplied in printed form.