Who can order?
Students and members of the UDE with a personal library card.
Externals are excluded from this delivery service.
What can I order?
What can be ordered:
- Essays from journals marked with an order reference in our Primo catalogue.
- Excerpts from books on a limited scale.
- Deliveries are only possible within the framework of copyright regulations.
- Articles from e-journals and excerpts from e-books cannot be ordered.
- Journal issues, volumes and books may not be scanned completely.
- Scans from newspapers and so-called consumer magazines (e.g. Spiegel, Focus, Geo Magazin) are not possible.
How do I get scans for a semester collection?
Please use our online platform. Scans of journal articles or book excerpts can be stored here as well as your own files. As a rule, up to 15% of a book may be digitized and made accessible in a protected manner.
For further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.