PROMOS and DUE-Mobil Scholarship
Stays abroad by students of the University of Duisburg-Essen can be supported by the scholarship programs PROMOS and DUE-Mobil. The Faculty of Engineering supports the following funding lines within the PROMOS and Due-Mobil scholarship program:
- Study visits
- Stays abroad for the preparation of theses
- Study-relevant full-time internships that are part of the curriculum of the Bachelor's program
Not eligible for funding:
- Language courses
- Voluntary internships that are not part of the curriculum
- Study and competition trips
- Specialist courses (e.g. summer courses)
Applications for the PROMOS scholarship usually take place in November/December.
Applications for the Due-Mobil-Scholarship are usually open in April.
Applications are to be submitted online via the pages of the International Office. Here you will also find detailed instructions on how to apply as well as contacts for questions. A separate application to the faculty or the submission of additional documents is not necessary.
Only one of the scholarships can be claimed, they cannot be combined with each other.