PROMOS and DUE-Mobil Scholarship
Stays abroad by students of the University of Duisburg-Essen can be supported by the scholarship programs PROMOS and DUE-Mobil. The Faculty of Engineering supports the following funding lines within the PROMOS and Due-Mobil scholarship program:
- Study visits
- Stays abroad for the preparation of theses
- Study-relevant full-time internships that are part of the curriculum of the Bachelor's program
Not eligible for funding:
- Language courses
- Voluntary internships that are not part of the curriculum
- Study and competition trips
- Specialist courses (e.g. summer courses)
You can find the current announcement on the website of the International Office. Applications for PROMOS and Due-Mobil are open to regularly enrolled students in Bachelor's and Master's programs, and in some cases also to doctoral students.
Please also apply for an additional Auslands-BAföG.
Applications for the PROMOS scholarship usually take place in November/December.
Applications for the Due-Mobil scholarship are usually possible in April.
Applications must be submitted online via the International Office website. A separate application to the faculty is not necessary.
Only one of the scholarships can be claimed, they cannot be combined with each other.