Purpose of the faculty research profiles
The faculty research profiles serve as a larger framework for interdepartmental research projects. Within the profile, there will be a joint exchange on relevant topics and exciting lectures by inter/national guest scientists. The profiles offer the potential for forward-looking DFG research groups and collaborative research centers. All emerging processes within the profiles will be supported and accompanied by the research coordination.
Tasks of the research coordination
The main goal of the research coordination is the networking of researchers to jointly initiate even more interdisciplinary projects and thereby increase the visibility of the faculty.
- Supervision of research projects or working groups
- Establishment of contacts and networks
- Planning of transfer events and further workshops
- Consideration of essential competencies and research profiles in new projects and calls for proposals
- An exchange between the research coordination and the individual departments
- Support of researchers regarding questions of research funding