No access restrictions, but masks still required
Access to the branch libraries:
- All users can access the branch libraries without restrictions.
- The 3G checks at the entrances will cease from 03/04/2022.
- The mask obligation at the UDE still exists.
- A medical mouth-nose protection (surgical mask or FFP2 mask) is to be worn during the entire stay in the branch libraries, also at the study places and in queues in front of the buildings.
- Please note the information provided by the UDE:
- All study places are available without restrictions.
- Individual study places can not be booked.
- Group work is possible in the group work rooms and zones.
- All PC workstations are available.
- A minimum distance does not have to be maintained at the study places.
Lending & Return:
- Lending and returning is only possible at the self-service stations.
- Suitable protective and hygienic materials are available for use of the self-service stations.
Printer, copier, scanner:
- All copiers and scanners are available without restriction.
- The minimum distance no longer applies.
Good to know
- How to reach the information desk
- Opening hours of the branch libraries
- Study places in the library
- Learning spaces at the UDE
- Registration & library card
- Lending media
- Returning media
- Access from home or on the go:
VPN & Shibboleth